Wednesday, March 18, 2015

BobbieJean's 2 pc Tong Set Review and Give-A-Way!



    You may not know this but my husband and I LOVE to cook! When we go shopping we always end up in the kitchen section. When we went to bed bath and beyond for a wedding registry, I am not the one who did the scanning. Nope the man got trigger happy over everything you could possibly use to cook and serve in. My job became keeping him on track as far as matching and color scheme. We got some awesome stuff though! Thank you to all of you who read the registry! Ha ha

    A while back I discovered the power of Amazon. Ordering online made my life so much easier! With a little one at home we can't always run out and shop like we used to, so now we shop from the comfort of our home. Somethings, however, never change we still end up in the kitchenware section. Ha ha

  
    Our most recent order was a set of tongs made by Bobbie Jean's Kitchenware. We got the item in less than a week and were amped to put them to proper use! Me, being the baker, was psyched about the bonus spatula! I've been using the same dollar store one for far too long. I love the look of this set. They have a very practical yet visually appealing design. So you can put those handy loops they strategically placed on the ends of all three items. Oh yes, there are three items! It comes with a 12" and 9" set of tongs as well as the spatula. The 9" is my personal fave since I have small hands and the longer ones just seem to be too much. I know they are for further reach but I'm not for lack of arm stretch so the shorter ones suit me fine. The rubber grip on the handles made them so much easier to control and maneuver.
I definitely recommend this product and will be anxiously awaiting bobbijeans.com website going live! For now you can check them out on Facebook: Facebook.com/bobbijeansinc
Twitter:      Twitter.com/bobbijeansinc
Email:          customer@bobbiejeans.com




Guess what?! I get to do a give-a-way!!!

The first person to follow the link from my Facebook page to this review and then leave a comment on the post of the review with the words "pickle popsicle" gets a set just like the amazing set I just reviewed!





* Disclaimer: I received this product at a discounted price in return for an honest review. All statements are true to my personal experience. All photographs are property of Dear Mrs. Adkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment